About the Avet LX 6.0 Lever Drag Casting ReelThe Avet LX 6.0 Lever Drag Casting Reel is an extremely durable reel that can handle the most demanding conditions in the hands of those who demand the most from their equipment. Six stainless steel ball bearings gives this casting reel silky smooth performance, increased casting distance and free spool. The cast-control system exclusive to Avet reels prevents backlash. Also unique to these reels is the ability to free spool at full-drag settings.
Avet LX 6.0 Lever Drag Casting Reel offers:
- Precision machined 6061 T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Anodized for superior corrosion resistance and beautiful finish.
- True one piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight.
- Powerful lever drag system with adjustable strike pre-set.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears.
- Our patented, indestructible, SILENT dog and gear anti-reverse system, the most reliable in the industry.
- Reliable Avedrag dry carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- Up to 15 lbs. of drag at strike, 20 lbs. full
- 8 related stainless steel ball bearings.
- Offset machined handle arm to reduce centerline profile and cranking wobble.
- Large comfortable soft touch handle knob.
- Matching machined aluminum rod clamp.
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category:
- Requires FFL: