About the AR15 7" Enhanced M-Lok Handguards Generation 2 Black
The AR15 7" Enhanced M-Lok Handguards Generation 2 Black provide a lightweight free float design for your custom AR15 build. The M-LOK system allows advanced modularity past the current 1913 picatinny rail system. Machined to mil-spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, this handguard eliminates bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rail
- 1.72" inside diameter (from barrel nut cut to forward end) fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- 1.78" inside barrel nut cut area diameter
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Gen 2 Feature - Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature - Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature - New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
- 1 Piece free float design
- Made in America
- Platform - AR15
- Series - M4E1
- Attachment Type - M-LOK
- Weight - 7" - 5.6oz, 9" - 7.2oz, 12" - 9.6oz, 15" - 11.2oz
- Model - APRA100269AS
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: