The Aero Precision M5 (.308) Stripped Lower Receiver will help you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. The Aero Precision M5 (.308) Stripped Lower Receiver is specifically designed to work with the M5 Lower Receiver and includes custom takedown and pivot pins as well as an extended magazine catch button.
The Aero Precision M5 (.308) Stripped Lower Receiver offers:
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Model: APAR308005C
- Platform: M5
- Material: Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Finish: Magpul FDE Cerakote
- Markings: "Cal Multi"
- Compatibility: Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Weight: 12 oz.