About the Aero Precision AR15 7" Enhanced Quad Rail Handguards Generation 2
The Aero Precision AR15 7" Enhanced Quad Rail Handguards Generation 2 provide a lightweight free float design for your custom AR15 build. The EQ system features x4 1913 picatinny rails for advanced modularity and customization. Machined to mil- spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, these handguards eliminate bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rail
- 1.72" inside diameter (from barrel nut cut to forward end) fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- 1.78" inside barrel nut cut area diameter
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Gen 2 Feature - Eliminated half of the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock picatinny rails, saving weight and providing a more ergonomic design in the rear gripping area
- Gen 2 Feature - Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature - Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature - New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
- Made in America
- Color - Flat Dark Earth
- AR15 Platform
- Series - M4E1
- Attachment Type - Quad Rail
- Weight - 7" - 7.2oz, 9" - 8.8oz, 12" - 12oz, 15" - 13.6oz
- Other - Handguard Screw Torque
- Model - APRA100229AS
We go the extra mile.
Our Green Top Pros dont just sell the gear in our store but they use it every day. Along with unmatched expertise, here are a few perks you'll enjoy as a Green Top customer.
- CP Category: