Offering superior performance in a palm-sized package, the 5.11 Tactical® Min-Pin Folding Knife was engineered in partnership with world renowned blade expert Mike Vellekamp as part of the 5.11® "Little Big Knives" Series. The black oxide coating on the liners and on the 2.85" plain edge trailing point blade reduces glint while repelling stains and moisture. The blade is crafted from AUS 8 steel and is heat treated to HRC 57-60 hardness, providing maximum tensile strength and edge retention. The Min-Pin Folding Knife also features an injection molded, textured grip and includes a Teflon® coated knife clip with left and right hand carry options.
- Model: 51059-999
- Blade Length: 2.85"
- Blade Type: Plain Edge Trailing Point
- Black Oxide Coated Blade & Liners
- Injection Molded, Textured Grip
- Lanyard Hole
- AUS 8 Steel Blade
- HRC 67-70 Hardness
- Engineered in Partnership w/ Mike Vellekamp
- Includes: Telfon® Coated Carry Clip