The BDC 600 Reticle of the Nikon M–223 4–16x42 BDC 600 Scope
was developed specifically for the trajectory of the .223 Rem 5.56 NATO round with 55–grain polymer tip bullet. The BDC 600 reticle offers shooters unique open circle aiming points and hash marks from 100 to 600 yards.
Additional features include:
- Eye Box Technology
- impressive 4–time zoom range
- 4" of constant, non–critical eye relief
- Ultra ClearCoat® Optical System
- provides a bright, sharp, incredibly flat sight picture and light transmission up to its theoretical maximum—95%
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof.
- Model: NIK8493
- Magnification: 4–16x
- Objective Diameter: 42mm
- Exit Pupil (mm): 2.6–10.5
- Eye Relief (in.): 3.7–4
- Field of View at 100 yds (ft): 6.3–25.2
- Tube Diameter: 1 in
|Length (in): 13.5|
- Weight oz: 19
- Adjustment Graduation: ¼ in.
- Max Internal Adjustment: 40 MOA
- Parallax setting (yds): 50
- Reticle: BDC
- Finish: Matte
- Eye Relief: 3.7–4 in
||4X - 16X
|Objective Lens MM
Write A Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please log in or register
This product has not been reviewed. You could write the first review.