Personalized fit and guaranteed comfort, the Alphaburly Pro is constructed with a more natural rubber compound, making it more flexible and easier to get on and off. The fleece lining has been replaced with an embossed neoprene liner for good air circulation to keep legs and feet cool and comfortable while the adjustable neoprene gusset increases stability and accommodates varying calf sizes. Features include:
- combined high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene
- extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable
- Realtree Xtra Green camo pattern
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole for extra comfort and shock absorption
- Adjustable rear gusset allows for a customizable fit
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place.
- Non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides optimal traction in all hunting conditions.
- Fiberglass shank
- 18"" height
- 4.8 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures from 60° to -20° F.