Over four years in development and tested over 4,000 miles, the LaCrosse AeroHead Hunting Boot
is a truly revolutionary hunting boot.
The shell around the neoprene core is molded with polyurethane, which is more durable, flexible, insulating and lightweight than rubber. With a thick layer of cushion underfoot, an integrated shank for support and a rugged rubber outsole, the LaCrosse AeroHead redefines comfort and protection in the field.
- a revolutionary liquid polyurethane over neoprene construction
- Uncompromised waterproof protection
- Adjustable back gusset and strap with adjustable fit for various leg sizes
- Armor Weld liquid rubber protective coating on the seams
- Quick drying and moisture wicking jersey knit liner
- Ankle-Fit design locks the heel in place
- Injected PU midsole for added cushioning with an integrated shank to cover the arch of the foot
- 3.5MM naturally insulating neoprene
- Mossy Oak Infinity camo pattern
- Aero non-load ing outsole features a lightweight rubber compound for superior durability and traction in mud
- 18" height
- 4.0 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures as low as -30° F.