The Garmin Barklimiter™ Deluxe detects bark signals solely through vibrations from a dog's throat. This virtually eliminates false corrections caused by scratching or scrapipng of surfaces, or other noises like the barks of nearby dogs (as in a kennel situation). In addition, BarkLimiter Deluxe has been designed to recognize qualitative differences in barking. It corrects for obsessive or nuisance barking, but allows the doge to communicate injury or bark to protect your home from an intruder without activating the device.
BarkLimiter Deluxe is automatically set for Autorise right out of the box. Autorise starts at the lowest correction level and gradually adjusts to a level to stop unwanted barking without rising further. This gives you immediate relief from nuisance barking. You can also switch from automatic to manual settings. Built-in Bark Odometer™ helps determine the effectiveness of the manual correction level by counting the number of barks while you are away. You also have the option of setting BarkLimiter Deluxe to correct barks using vibration for an alternative to stimulation.
- Bark identification and Advanced Bark Correction Technology reduce false corrections
- Autorise bark correction works right out of the box
- Bark Odometer measures number of barks
- Optimized to fit on all dog breeds, all coat thicknesses
- Slim profile, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery (lasts up to 3 months on full charge)