The Daniel Defense MFR 9.0 is a 9" CNC Machined Modular Free Float Handguard. It is specifically designed to adequately cover a low profile gas block on a carbine or mid-length gas system barrel. The MFR 9.0 has been engineered to provide each shooter with the ultimate in modular adaptability. Should the shooter desire, the tube can be run "slick" with an unitterupted top rail that runs the length of the tube. In addition, the installation of Modular Picatinny Rails is accomplished with little effort. This allows you to have rails anywhere you need them and nowhere you don't.
- Free Floating Barrel Design
- Light Weight
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform
Length: 9.0" Outside Diameter: 1.76" Inside Diameter: 1.61"
- Weight 13.39 oz
- Made in the USA!
- (1) MFR 9.0 Free Float Hand Guard
- (3) 3" Modular Picatinny Rail Sections with Mounting Hardware
- (1) Proprietary Barrel Nut Wrench
- (1) Hardened Steel Barrel Nut
- (4) Set Screws w/ Nylon Locking Patch
- (1) 5/64" Allen Wrench
- (1) 3/32" Allen Wrench