Designed to meet the durability and performance requirements of the pro angler, the Daiwa Tatula Baitcasting Reel
offers a rugged gear train, fully supported within a rigid aluminum housing. Up front, a unique, hybrid-design levelwind combines the durability of a standard levelwind with the casting performance of Daiwa's T-Wing aperture
. Pick it up, spin the handle, the ultra smooth feel of precision and quality is unmistakable.
Daiwa's T-Wing System
solves an age old problem with baitcasting reel levelwind systems.
The "T" aperture allows line to flow freely through the wide top section on outcast, reducing the normally sharp angles and friction that slow line flowing through a narrow aperture when exiting the reel.
For retrieve, line drops into the narrow, lower channel of the T wing for even distribution across the spool width.Features:
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
- Air Rotation
- Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag (UTD) with 13.2 lbs Drag Max
- Magforce-Z cast control
- 7 ball bearings plus roller bearing
- Infinite Anti-reverse
- Corrosion resistant clutch mechanism
- Large, 90mm swept power handle with cutouts for reduced weight
- New I-Shape handle knob