NOTE: This item requires an additional $6 shipping charge.
New for 2013, the Daiwa Lexa Spinning Rod
series, with its 30 ton IM-7 graphite
blank construction and a new micro pitch blank finish, offer a new, clean overall styling.
The most distinctive part of these rods is the woven carbon and stainless steel reel clamp, but what is best about these rods is probably the value. Designed for the everyday fisherman, these rods come in for right around $100.00 - a great value considering the quality of the components.
- 30 ton IM-7 Graphite blank construction
- Micro pitch blank finish
- Minima Zirconia ring guides
- Fuji® (VSS spinning) reel seat
- EVA foam split grip
- Woven Carbon & Stainless Steel reel clamp
- Blank-through-handle construction
- Hook keeper
- Five-Year Limited Warranty