The Daiwa Lexa Spinning Reel
is a very affordable reel with many of Daiwa's top-of-the-line features included. Chief among these are Daiwa's "oil seal technology" and "Air Rotor".
Most spinning reels use waterproof gaskets and o-rings to prevent water intrusion into the reel. But these o-rings produce friction as a by-product. Instead of a rubber o-ring, Daiwa has developed a new high-density cellulose seal impregnated with water-resistant oil. Housed inside the 'capsule body', it eliminates water and salt intrusion with smoother revolution to the rotor system and increased sensitivity.
Air Rotor is another advanced feature which disperses pressure to the entire lower section of the rotor, dramatically decreasing stress and flexing.
Additional features include:
Select From the Chart
- Aluminum Alloy "HardBodyz®" construction
- Felt-sealed body
- Strong, lightweight Air Rotor
- 5 Bearing System (4BB + 1 RB)
- Digigear™ digital gear design
- Air Bail® of lightweight, hollow stainless
- Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Micro-click front drag adjustment
- ABS Aluminum Spool
- Twist Buster II line twist reduction
- Advanced Locomotive Levelwind for precise, even line winding
- Lifetime® Bail Spring