The Crimson Trace LaserGrips® LG-105 Defender Series for S&W J-Frame revolvers features a hard polymer surface that’s both rugged, and well suited for personal defense. The smooth polymer material provides for snag-free draws, and is durable and reliable.
- Fits Models: Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers....
Airlite, Airweight, Bodyguard, Chiefs Special, Centennial, Ladysmith, models 36, 37, 38, 49, 60, 63, 317, 331, 332, 337, 340, 342, 351, 360, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 649, 651 and 940 with round-butt J-Frame
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- Material: Hard Polymer
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Master On/Off Switch: No
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five-year shelf life
- Model: LG-105