More than mere lightweight design, the Abu Garcia Revo MGX Baitcast Reel
, at only 5.4 oz., features a unique Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake (IVCB–IV™)
that sets the standard for cast control in all other reels. With 28 positions of external adjustment, the one of a kind design allows fine tuning on the water without removing the sideplate. Additionally, the IVCB-IV system allows anglers to cast extremely lightweight baits, something other baitcaster reels struggle with.
Additional features include:
- 9 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection.
- One piece X-Mag™ alloy frame provides a super light yet extremely strong frame.
- Infini II™ spool design for extended castability and extreme loads.
- C6 carbon sideplates provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability.
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range.
- Aircraft grade aluminum main gear provides weight reduction without sacrificing durability.
- IVCB-IV™ Infinitely variable centrifugal brake gives very precise brake adjustments allowing anglers to easily cast a wide variety of baits.
- Compact bent carbon handle provides a more ergonomic design that is extremely lightweight.
- Flat EVA knobs provide greater comfort and durability.
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability.
- Recessed reel foot allows for a more ergonomic reel design.
Select From the Chart